Medical oxygen regulator description:
Oxygen regulator devices includes variable area flowmeters, calibrated holes “dial” flowmeters, pressure reducers with their cylinder connections, humidifiers, flow selectors and all the accessories to connect the devices to the oxygen supply sources in the hospital plants.
CM regulator of oxygen flowmeter with the humidifier use in hospital wards and the operation room. The regulator can help to adjust and control the oxygen flow rate, let the people feel more suitable.
Oxygen regulator with humidifier specifications:
Twin flowmeter -two flowmeters mounted on a single back bar
2) 1/8'' NPT female-threadde inlet
3) Bullnose nipple with 3/8'' BSPNUT.
4) Other country-specific direct and remote-fitting configurations are available- contact the office.
2) body has a 9/16'' UNFmale thread -use tubing nipple(oxygen)
• Output pressure: 0.2-0.3Mpa
Oxygen regulator with flow meter ordering guide：
|Oxygen flowmeter with humidifier|
|BM||HP series||11 serial||15 flow||XX adapter|
|HP:HPPE||Max flow 10||OH:OHmeda|
|LF:LIFE||Max flow 15||DS:DISS|
|Oxygen Flow Control Regulator --American type|
|BM||GR series||GA 870 adapter||MIN length|